Internship as Data Science Consultant
RemoteSwitzerland, Zürich, Zürich
AI brings huge potential, but many companies are still struggling to release the desired impact. We are a pragmatic and dynamic team to help “accelerating impact with Data Science” for our business clients. You as a talent are needed to rapidly grow our business which started up from three founders with proven track-records in AI consulting and scaled AI implementations.
For our powerful team, we are offering an internship as Swiss based Data Science Consultant.
- Add real-world impact by helping to transform our clients’ data into tangible business value
- Pragmatically contribute to design, implement, and deploy AI solutions with “best in class” open-source technology to solve pressing business problems
- Act in a high-performing, agile delivery team and take accountability for key tasks across the full project life cycle – from business development to solution design to delivery to consulting and communication
- Build trusted relationship with various stakeholders across our clients, delivery teams and partners
What you can expect
- An adventure with great talents that want to change the future with AI
- An environment in which you can grow, contribute, and shape with your ideas
- A flexible working model to match academic activities
- Further shape the start-up and help for fast growths
- A great team and great experiences while delivering fascinating projects with well-known Swiss clients
Artifact is dedicated to empower people with AI for the better. As a professional service provider, we do Data Science. Together, we are leveraging the best ideas to find pragmatic and sophisticated solutions with the best suited technology. We help our business clients to accelerate their journey with AI and deliver real impact. We have innovation in our minds, people in our hearts and agility in our veins.
- You have already achieved your Bachelor’s degree and have a current inscription for an Master’s degree or PhD in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related STEM field
- Fascination & hands-on experience in Data Science work with understanding of Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Computer Vision
- Proficiency in Python and preferably additional languages such as R or SQL and initial experience with analytics libraries, visualization tools and Big Data frameworks
- Outstanding comprehension capability and structured thinking / working approach to consult our clients for best solutions and approaches
- Remarkable interpersonal skills paired with a relentless eager to learn and grow
- Excellent written and oral communication (English and German are must; preferably also French)
- Openness and willingness to move out of your comfort zone
- Open minded and a good sense of humor
- Work permit in Switzerland